How We Can Help

OCCK, Inc. can help with:

  • Information and referral.
  • Transition planning.
  • Independent living training.
  • Job training and placement.
  • Navigating service application processes.
  • Starting conversations with your school staff. 

Did You Know?

  • There are services available while you wait for Medicare waiver services.
  • The foster care system can form a team with adult service staff, foster parents, and the school.
  • By law, students with disabilities have a right to receive services around transitioning from school to adulthood.
  • Successful transitions are key to a strong future.
  • Students with disabilities are eligible to remain in public school until they turn 22 or receive a regular high school diploma, whichever comes first. 

Counties Our Services Are Provided

If you do not see your county listed, you may contact us to discuss providing services in rural areas or outside the listed counties.

Contact Us About Transitioning From School

If you would like more information about transitioning from school, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.

  • OCCK Corporate Office

    • Address: 1710 W. Schilling Road or P.O. Box 1160 • Salina, Kansas 67401-1160   View Map/Get Directions
    • Direct: (785) 827-9383 Toll-free: 1-800-526-9731 Fax: (785) 823-2015

Contact OCCK Online

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Not Sure? We Can Help!

If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.

Contact Us