About the Program
- Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program is a free and voluntary program available to people ages 18 through 64 who are blind or have a disability and who receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- If you choose to participate, you will receive services such as career counseling, vocational rehabilitation, and job placement and training from authorized Ticket to Work service providers, such as Employment Networks (EN) or your State Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agency. The service provider you choose will serve as an important part of your “employment team” that will help you on your journey to financial independence.
- Once you and your service provider decide to work together, you will collaboratively develop a plan to help you reach your work goals. Your employment team will then help you make progress towards those goals and, eventually, a more financially independent future.
Learn More About Ticket to Work
For more information about Ticket to Work, including qualifications, please visit the Choose Work website.
How We Can Help
OCCK, Inc. is an authorized Ticket to Work service provider. As your service provider, OCCK will serve as an important part of your “employment team” that will help you on your journey to financial independence. We will provide services, such as the below:
- Career Counseling
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Job Placement and Training
Contact Us About Ticket to Work
If you would like more information about the Ticket to Work program, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact OCCK Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us