How We Can Help
Telehealth, or daily nurse monitoring service, provides you with a simple and effective way to provide your doctor with information on health concerns. This can reduce the number of in-person visits you have to make. Telehealth is a great way to:
- Communicate with your doctor.
- Communicate and alert your medical team of any changes in daily vital signs, blood sugar levels, blood pressure levels, change to weight, or other variations to “normal” patterns for you.
- Link you to your local emergency responders.
Benefits of Telehealth
- Services for you or someone you are providing care for
- Easy-to-follow prompts and reminders (mistake-free)
- Integrated reminders
- All equipment is provided. (You do not need a phone or internet connection.)
Did You Know?
- Seventy-six percent of US hospitals connect with patients and consulting practitioners at a distance through the use of video and other technology.
- Almost every Medicaid program has some form of coverage for telehealth services.
- Patients become more confident, independent, and secure with telehealth services.
Contact Us About Telehealth
If you would like more information about telehealth, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact OCCK Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us