How We Can Help
As part of our home health services, OCCK, Inc. nurses work together with you and your local, chosen health providers to provide case management and coordinate:
- In-home medical, health, and therapy supports in response to your individual needs.
- The achievement of your health goals.
- Communication with health professionals.
- Needed equipment and health accessories.
- Local community-based services that may include but are not limited to transportation and meals.
Our Commitment to You
- OCCK believes that good medical case management begins with LISTENING to you.
- We coordinate all levels of care to meet your needs so you can successfully live at home.
- OCCK believes that people should have the same access to quality medical expertise regardless of where they live.
- We work with local community health providers to access cutting-edge information and supports regardless of where a person lives in Kansas.
Did You Know?
Medical case management:
- Can be funded by Medicare, Medicaid, or private insurance.
- Reduces medical costs, increases your satisfaction, improves health, and addresses social determinants of health.
- Simplifies navigating the system so you can focus on your health.
- Gives you information and the power to be confident with your health care.
Contact Us About Medical Case Management
If you would like more information about medical case management, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact OCCK Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us