How We Can Help
- Training on preparing to look for a job
- Interview preparation training
- Resume development
- Application assistance
- Hands-on employment training and coaching
- Support to remove barriers
- Training on workplace skills and employer expectations
- Lending library
- Information and referral to additional services
- (And more!)
Did You Know?
- Individuals with disabilities have twice the rate of unemployment as those without, which means applying for jobs is even more difficult and even more crucial.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2020, 17.9 percent of persons with a disability were employed.
- In 2020, 29 percent of workers with a disability were employed part-time, compared with 16 percent for those with no disability.
- Employed persons with a disability were more likely to be self-employed than those with no disability.
Sue Brown, OCCK Customer
“I was referred to Natalie at OCCK for job placement assistance. Natalie was very professional, kind, and understanding of my special needs as I am visually impaired. She made every effort to meet my needs and helped me return to work and be successful. I feel blessed to have worked with Natalie and know she will continue to be a blessing to others that come to her for services.”
Contact Us About Job Training
If you would like more information about job training, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact Workforce Solutions Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us