Additional Services Offered
Our knowledgeable staff can conduct training on a variety of topics relevant to business, including the below:
- Disability in the Workplace
- Diversity in the Workplace
- ADA Law
- Tax Incentives for Hiring Persons with Disabilities
- Disability Etiquette
- Workplace Accommodations
- How to be a Disability-Friendly Employer
Did You Know?
- People with disabilities represent an enormous resource for employers.
- Only 17.9 percent of people with disabilities were employed in 2020 versus 66 percent of people without a disability.
- Hiring people with disabilities is financially and culturally beneficial for businesses. A 2018 study by Accenture found that companies that hired people with disabilities outperformed their peers and saw a wide variety of improvements. These businesses saw 72 percent more productivity, 45 percent better workplace safety, and 30 percent higher profit margins.
- Most employer accommodations for working with a person with a disability are free or under $500. These reasonable accommodations can be as simple as modified schedules, flexible hours, or remote positions.
- Other advantages to hiring a person with a disability may include:
- Insights into how to serve customers with disabilities.
- Greater diversity at the work site so that a wide variety of perspectives are utilized when solving problems.
- Higher productivity.
- Higher retention rate for workers.
- Benefits to public, media, and community relations.
- Tax incentives.
Contact Us About Employer Services
If you would like more information about employer services, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact Workforce Solutions Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us