How We Can Help
OCCK, Inc. will meet with you to explore your likes, dislikes, interests, needs, and worries. Then, we will help you create an individualized plan. Talking and planning with you will determine the combination of services you feel you need to succeed. We understand things can change throughout your life, and we can build services to accommodate these changes.
What We Offer
OCCK values and promotes your learning skills, making your own decisions, and taking more control of your life. We can provide supports to you around:
- Going to school.
- Retirement planning.
- Planning, dreaming, goals, and envisioning.
- Getting involved in your community.
- Relationship skills.
- Hobbies, events, and classes.
- Assistive technology.
- Socializing with others.
- Specialized medical care.
- Information and referral to an array of services available in your community.
Did You Know?
- Forty percent of adults with a disability or chronic condition report feeling lonely or isolated.
- The health risk of prolonged loneliness is equivalent to smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
- Social recreation can help people with disabilities to become stronger, healthier, more confident and increase their sense of belonging.
Contact Us About Community Access Services
If you would like more information about community access services, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact OCCK Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us