How We Can Help
Our qualified team can meet you where you are and help you move forward with your goals, regain your independence and provide in-home training and support to your caregivers. We have a lot of information that can help you or your loved one understand experiences from a brain injury. Our team will follow up and provide services as long- or short-term as you need. We can also help with:
- Expert care training.
- Information and resources.
- Help with navigating systems.
- Tips to decrease stress and anxiety.
- Peer support.
- Finding resources.
Did You Know?
- OCCK helped establish the Brain Injury Waiver in Kansas.
- We employ nationally certified Brain Injury Specialists.
- OCCK provides services throughout your life for as long as you need.
- An estimated 5.3 million Americans today are living with disabilities related to traumatic brain injury.
Contact Us About Brain Injury Services
If you would like more information about brain injury services, please contact us at the below location/phone number or complete the secure online form.
Contact OCCK Online
Not Sure? We Can Help!
If you’re not sure what to choose or where to start, we would love to help. Contact us at (785) 827‑9383 or 1‑800‑526‑9731 to speak with someone from our team.Contact Us