Regional Transportation for North Central Kansas
OCCK, Inc. provides regional transportation services throughout North Central Kansas to the general public, seniors, and persons with disabilities through a variety of programs. Over time, OCCK has expanded its transportation services so that more people can get to work, doctor’s appointments, the hospital, entertainment, shopping, and more.
Do you have a question about this service?Contact Us
Public Transportation Services
OCCK Transportation services are among the best of their kind in the Midwest. Services include:
- CityGo fixed-route bus system
- Regional Paratransit, origin-to-destination, on-demand service
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation
- 81 Connection Regional Fixed Route from Belleville to Salina
- City of Abilene Public Transportation
- GoConcordia Public Transportation
- KanConnect Regional Fixed Routes
- KANcycle Regional Bike Sharing
- Discounted Taxi Rides
- Salina Airport Shuttle
Want More Information?
For more information about any of these services, click the button below.Visit Our Public Transportation Website
Questions for OCCK Transportation?
If you have questions for OCCK Transportation, you may contact us at the appropriate phone number or complete the secure online form.
- 340 N. Santa Fe • Salina, KS 67401
- Direct:(785) 826-1583
- Toll-free:(855) 577-4337
- Fax:(785) 822-0989