OCCK was selected by Sunflower Health Plan, a KanCare managed care organization, to be a regional distributor of almost 14,000 masks to ...Read News Article
NewsroomBack To All
Give a gift and make it greater at … Match Madness 2018
This one-day event is designed to generate new gifts to our endowed fund at Greater Salina Community Foundation (GSCF) for long-term support, as well as current gifts to help us meet immediate needs— It’s a win-win!
Come by Salina Fieldhouse from 7 a.m.– 7 p.m. on March 15 and “fill out a bracket” to donate to us and other favorite charities, or make an online donation at www.gscf.org from 12:00 a.m.– 11:59 p.m. Every new endowed donation* will receive a cash match! Donations will be matched proportionally up to 50%.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Donations from out of town may mail their donations to OCCK, Inc. at P.O. Box 1160, Salina, KS 67402-1160 and we will hand deliver your donation for you. Please make check out to GSCF.
- At least $100,000 match pool available!
- Free Throw Contest minute-to-win-it – come cheer on Andre Favors who is shooting free throws for our organization.
- Stopping by over lunch? Food Trucks will be on site for your convenience.
- Stop by our booth in the fieldhouse lobby.
- Go to www.gscf.org for more information.
*maximum of $2,000 per charity per donor